The Web Team continuously develops, improves, and maintains Wazuh’s website and also helps with the development of the Documentation website. They work closely with the Design Team and the Marketing Team to ensure everything looks and works fine.
We are looking for talented individuals with a wide range of skills in web development. We seek proactive, highly-motivated individuals with the desire to grow professionally and who thrive in a team environment. This is an excellent opportunity for creativity and innovation. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth of an open-source […]
We are looking for talented individuals with a wide range of skills in web development. We seek proactive, highly-motivated individuals with the desire to grow professionally and who thrive in a team environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for creativity and innovation. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth of an open-source project used as the main security tool for large international clients.
Your role in Wazuh
- Web design implementation, front-end and back-end development.
- Problem-solving and cross-browser testing.
What you bring along
- At least one year of experience as a web developer.
- Experience with a component-based front-end framework or library, such as React.
- Familiarity with back-end technologies like Node.js and Express.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL and MongoDB.
- Good eye for detail and cross-browser & cross-device development and testing.
- Knowledge of WordPress custom development (plugins, themes, templates).
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to write structured, clean code.
- Web security good practices.
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Highly-motivated, proactive and responsible.
- Comfortable learning and eager to use new technology.
- Good research and exploration skills.
- Experience with UX and web design.
- Website analytics, SEO optimization.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git.
- Experience using Amazon Web Services: Opsworks, CloudFront, RDS, S3, etc.
- Knowledge of Linux and administration of Linux-based systems.
What we offer
- A forward-moving career path with professional growth opportunities.
- Positive, supportive, and collaborative work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Team player
- Good research skills
- WordPress custom development