The Cloud team ensures the proper operation of Wazuh as a service and its development. Its work covers the following areas: software development, DevOps and IT security.
- Experience using building REST APIs using Python.
- Experience with a component-based front-end framework or library, such as React, Angular or Vue.
- Familiarity with Serverless.
- Understanding of AWS.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Spoken and written English on a professional level.
- Highly motivated, proactive, and responsible.
- Best practices and writing clean code.
- Programming in React using Typescript.
- Knowledge about K8s and Docker.
- Web development quality assurance: automated testing, code linters (ESLint, Pylint), cross-browser compatibility, responsive design.
- Experience with Elastic Stack.
- Specifying REST APIs with OpenAPI.
Your role in Wazuh
- Develop, support, and maintain Wazuh Cloud.
- Apply your knowledge to a wide range of activities such as requirement analysis, design and architecture, coding, testing and documentation.
- Actively participate in the Wazuh community as an expert on the solution.
- Fluent in English