The operations team provides enterprise-level assistance to achieve the IT security goals and business needs of our clients. Its responsibilities include research, diagnosis, identification, and resolution of issues to the satisfaction of our clients. The team also performs training courses and demos of the security platform.
We are looking for talented individuals experienced in Linux system management, virtualization tools, DevOps tools, bash & python scripting. We seek highly-motivated, reliable and loyal individuals with the desire to grow professionally and who thrive in a team environment.
We are looking for talented individuals experienced in Linux system management, virtualization tools, DevOps tools, bash & python scripting. We seek highly-motivated individuals with the desire to grow professionally and who thrive in a team environment.
Your role in Wazuh
- Deploy, customize, support and maintain our software solution for both new and current international clients.
- Collaborate with the entire Wazuh organization to deliver the best solution and drive feature innovation.
- Get user input, identify user needs, requirements and business drivers for automation and orchestration solutions.
- Give in-depth and high-level technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects.
- Inform the user to enable future independent use and configuration.
- Actively participate in the Wazuh community as an expert on the solution.
- Mentor security engineers, security operations teams and incident responders.
What you bring along
- Fluent in English.
- A deep understanding of Linux environments.
- Internet connectivity and protocols (TCP/IP).
- Linux bash.
- Understanding of security concepts.
- Firewall (configuration knowledge).
- Well versed in Python and Bash scripting language.
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Highly-motivated, pro-active and responsible.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP), and Elastic Stack.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git.
- Comfortable learning and eager to use new technology.
- 100% remote.
- Competitive salary.
- Home office budget.
- A forward-moving career path with professional growth opportunities.
- Collaboration and development with some of the leading international IT companies.
- Positive, supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Internet connectivity and protocols (TCP/IP)
- Linux bash
- Firewall configuration knowledge
- Understanding of security concepts
- Linux environments
- Fluent in English
- Team player