QA Automation Engineer
We are looking for talented individuals experienced in Linux system management, virtualization tools, and bash & python scripting. Our QA Automation engineers support the developer team in order to design appropriate environments and testing ensuring the quality of the delivered software. We seek highly-motivated, reliable and loyal individuals with the desire to grow professionally and who thrive in a team environment.
The QA team ensures the quality of the code through an automated testing and analysis process. Additionally, the team is involved in the development of internal tools and Python SDKs used to develop new tools for testing and help the development team.
Your role in Wazuh
- Identify test requirements and assist with the testing strategy and development for the different scenarios.
- Identify bugs and evaluate the impact of assisting the developer team with the necessary tools for testing.
- Continuous delivery tasks: conduct inspection and analysis of installation packages integrity, specifications and behavior.
- Collaborate with the entire Wazuh organization to deliver the best solution and drive feature innovation.
- Actively participate in the Wazuh community as an expert on the solution.
What you bring along
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Proficiency in English (verbal and written).
- A deep understanding of Linux environments.
- Experience with test automation and QA processes.
- Strong software quality assurance mindset, using tools and best practices.
- Abstraction capacity in order to design tests for a complex environment.
- Proficient in software development with Python (3.6 or higher) and Pytest.
- Experience with shell scripting, especially with Bash.
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools. Bonus points for Jenkins.
- Experience working in agile teams.
- Growth mindset, continuous learning, always growing and improving.
- Passion for the latest technology and consumer value delivery.
- Experience with AWS, Docker, Ansible, Terraform, and GitHub.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git.
- Leadership experience.
- 100% remote.
- Competitive salary.
- Home office budget.
- A forward-moving career path with professional growth opportunities.
- Collaboration and development with some of the leading international IT companies.
- Positive, supportive and collaborative work environment.
- CI platforms