Sales Account Manager
The sales team is the main link between our platform and our customers. Managing the long-term satisfaction and retention of all our clients is as crucial as lead generation.
We are looking for talented individuals with a wide range of skills in account management. We seek proactive, highly-motivated individuals with the desire to grow professionally and who thrive in a team environment. This is an excellent opportunity for creativity and innovation. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth of an open-source […]
We are looking for talented individuals with a wide range of skills in account management. We seek proactive, highly-motivated individuals with the desire to grow professionally and who thrive in a team environment. This is an excellent opportunity for creativity and innovation. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth of an open-source project used as the main security tool for large international clients.
Your role in Wazuh
Account management responsibilities include actively engaging with qualified leads to present our product and services, negotiating and executing contracts that align with customer goals. In this role you will maintain and report an accurate rolling 90-day forecast of New Business deals. You will have to collect and analyze information to prepare sales reports. All these responsibilities including maintaining accurate Sales records will be key activities from your role.
What you bring along
- Native/proficiency English speaker.
- Customer Service or Account Management background required.
- 1+ years of full sales cycle experience, generating expansion business for a SaaS, Cloud, and/or Security solution. (Desirable)
- Previous experience selling into C-level Executives and/or Evaluator-level Engineers. (Desirable)
- Previous experience strategizing with Channel Partners which may include but not limited to Resellers and Managed Service Providers.
- Strong presentation skills, both in-person and via virtual channels.
- Proven track record of driving and closing deals.
- Steady progress on quota and revenue targets.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Strong time management skills.
- Proven consultative sales solution skill.
- 100% remote.
- Competitive salary.
- Home office budget.
- A forward-moving career path with professional growth opportunities.
- Collaboration and development with some of the leading international IT companies.
- Positive, supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Experience in a similar position
- Self-taught person
- Fluent in English
- Team player
- Problem solver
- IT Industry experience background (desirable)