The content team is behind the creation of content that helps the community understand how Wazuh works, making it accessible for new users and thorough for experienced ones. Its work includes maintenance, enhancement, and updates of the documentation website.
We are looking for talented individuals with a wide range of skills in computer science and technical writing. The selected candidate will be responsible for creating, writing, designing and maintaining Wazuh’s user documentation, whitepapers, and technical datasheet, among other things.
Your role in Wazuh
- Design and document Wazuh and all its related components.
- Respond to and, when appropriate, resolve or escalate questions about our documentation.
- Collaborate with the entire Wazuh organization to deliver the best solution and drive feature innovation.
- Get user input, identify user needs, requirements and business drivers.
- Actively participate in the Wazuh community as an expert on the solution.
What you bring along
- Experience with Software Engineering.
- Solid knowledge of Linux and administration of Linux-based systems.
- Fluent in English. It is a must-have to be well versed in English when writing documentation.
- Ability to write clearly.
- Talent in showing ideas graphically.
- Good research and exploration skills.
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Highly motivated, pro-active and responsible.
- Experience working with scripts, bash.
- Analytical mind.
- Customer-first mindset.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git.
- Experience with RST and Markdown.
- Comfortable learning and eager to use new technology.
- Experience using cloud-based environments (AWS, Azure), orchestration (Kubernetes, Swarm).
- Experience with networking, web services and related technologies.
- 100% remote.
- Competitive salary.
- Home office budget.
- A forward-moving career path with professional growth opportunities.
- Collaboration and development with some of the leading international IT companies.
- Positive, supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Fluent in English
- Bash scripting
- Customer-first mindset
- Good research skills
- Software Engineering
- Talent in showing ideas graphically
- Team player