The CICD team facilitates the communication between the operations and the development departments. Its work is mainly focused on tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet, and Kubernetes to assist with massive deployments and automation.
We’re looking for talented individuals with combined skills in security engineering and DevOps. You will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of infrastructure services in AWS to deliver highly available and scalable services.
A few examples of technologies we work with on a daily basis: AWS, Jenkins, GitHub, Ansible, Chef, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch and Python.
Your role in Wazuh
- Assess, design, implement, automate, and document Wazuh in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Respond to and, when appropriate, resolve or escalate incidents.
- Collaborate with the Ops team to solve issues related to orchestration and management tools.
- Setup monitoring tools to ensure service is up and running.
- Contribute to feature design for deployment in the cloud.
- Collaborate with the entire Wazuh organization to deliver the best solution and drive feature innovation.
- Get user input, identify user needs, requirements and business drivers for automation and orchestration solutions.
- Actively participate in the Wazuh community as an expert on the solution.
- Mentor security engineers, security operations teams and incident responders.
What you bring along
- Fluent in English.
- A deep understanding of Linux environments.
- Well-versed in Python and Bash scripting language.
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Highly motivated, proactive and responsible.
- Seniority of at least 5 years of experience.
- Experience with Docker, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Kubernetes, Amazon AWS and Elasticsearch.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git.
- Comfortable learning and eager to use new technology.
- Leadership experience.
- 100% remote.
- Competitive salary.
- Home office budget.
- A forward-moving career path with professional growth opportunities.
- Collaboration and development with some of the leading international IT companies.
- Positive, supportive and collaborative work environment.