Software Engineer – Python
The Framework team is responsible for the maintenance of a complete set of tools for the Wazuh platform. This includes the RESTful API, the Wazuh cluster orchestration and integrations with cloud providers. Its work is mainly based on Python.
We are looking for talented individuals experienced in Python. You will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of the RESTful API and the clustering of Wazuh.
We are looking for talented individuals experienced in Python. You will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of the RESTful API and the clustering of Wazuh. We seek highly-motivated individuals with the desire to grow professionally and who thrive in a team environment.
Your role in Wazuh
- Develop, support and maintain Wazuh RESTful API.
- Design, develop and implement the Wazuh cluster in order to provide horizontal scalability and high availability.
- You will apply your knowledge to a wide range of activities such as requirement analysis, design and architecture, coding, testing and documentation.
- The job will require a proactive person with good communication skills, Python background and a problem solver attitude.
- The candidate will have the opportunity to get involved with a number of departments and learn different technologies.
- Implement Wazuh capabilities/tools.
- Collaborate with the entire Wazuh organization to deliver the best solution and drive feature innovation.
- Actively participate in the Wazuh community as an expert on the solution.
What you bring along
- Love working with Python and producing nice ready-for-production code supported by automated tests.
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Highly-motivated, pro-active and responsible.
- English (B1 minimum).
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git.
- Comfortable learning and eager to use new technologies.
- Distributed computing and experience working with load balancers, Kubernetes or Docker Swarm.
- Specifying REST APIs with OpenAPI.
- 100% remote.
- Competitive salary.
- Home office budget.
- A forward-moving career path with professional growth opportunities.
- Collaboration and development with some of the leading international IT companies.
- Positive, supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Automated tests with pytest
- English (B1 minimum)
- Software Engineering
- Team player