Cloud DevOps Engineer
The Cloud team ensures the proper operation of Wazuh as a service and its development. Its work covers the following areas: software development, DevOps and IT security.
We are looking for an engineer interested in taking part in our Wazuh Cloud team. The main tasks will include the design, development, and implementation of the different services of Wazuh Cloud.
This hands-on role requires a high degree of technical expertise and working closely with other teams to integrate the product into the production AWS environment ensuring ongoing support once there.
A few examples of technologies we work with on a daily basis: AWS (EC2, EKS, ECR, SSM, Cloudformation, etc), Kubernetes, Docker, Elasticsearch, Python and GitHub.
Your role in Wazuh
- Design and implement Wazuh Cloud in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Tasks automation and documentation of the Wazuh Cloud service.
- Setup monitoring and alerting tools to ensure service is up and running properly.
- Respond to and, when appropriate, resolve or escalate incidents.
- Collaborate with the DevOps team to solve issues related to orchestration and management tools.
- Collaborate with the entire Wazuh organization to deliver the best solution and drive feature innovation.
- Get user input, identify user needs, requirements and business drivers for automation and orchestration solutions.
- Actively participate in the Wazuh community as an expert on the solution.
- Mentor security engineers, operations teams and incident responders.
What you bring along
- Experience in a similar role.
- A deep understanding of Linux environments.
- Well versed in Python and Bash scripting language.
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Highly-motivated, pro-active and responsible.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Elasticsearch and orchestration tools like Puppet or Ansible.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git.
- Comfortable learning and eager to use new technology.
- IT security background.
- 100% remote.
- Competitive salary.
- Home office budget.
- A forward-moving career path with professional growth opportunities.
- Collaboration and development with some of the leading international IT companies.
- Positive, supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Experience in a similar position
- A deep understanding of Linux environments
- Bash scripting
- Kubernetes / Docker
- Fluent in English
- Team player