Frontend React Developer
The FrontEnd team develops the Wazuh user interface with the aim of increasing the visibility of the security events and easing platform management. It works with the latest technologies like ReactJS, NodeJS or Python.
Your role in Wazuh
- Develop, customize, support and maintain Wazuh management interface solution.
- Implement design user interface solutions for centralized security management.
- Implement Wazuh capabilities in a graphical manner.
- Adapt Elastic Stack new capabilities.
- Collaborate with the entire Wazuh organization to deliver the best solution and drive feature innovation.
- Experience in a similar position.
- Ability to work well with a team
- Highly-motivated, pro-active, and responsible.
- English (B1 minimum).
- Experience with Elastic Stack, especially Elasticsearch and Kibana.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git.
- Knowledge of Linux and basic administration of Linux-based systems.
- Comfortable learning and eager to use new technology.
- 100% remote.
- Competitive salary.
- Home office budget.
- A forward-moving career path with professional growth opportunities.
- Collaboration and development with some of the leading international IT companies.
- Positive, supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Team player