Software Engineer – C/C++/Linux
The Core team leads the product core development. They are in charge of detecting and fixing software bugs, improving existing capabilities and creating new features. The challenge of creating software designed to work on any platform, makes the team code in the C language.
We are looking for talented individuals with a wide range of skills in computer science and extensive knowledge in security engineering. We seek highly-motivated individuals with the desire to grow professionally and who thrive in a team environment. Your role in Wazuh Design and implement new capabilities for the software. Apply your knowledge to a […]
We are looking for talented individuals with a wide range of skills in computer science and extensive knowledge in security engineering. We seek highly-motivated individuals with the desire to grow professionally and who thrive in a team environment.
Your role in Wazuh
- Design and implement new capabilities for the software.
- Apply your knowledge to a wide range of activities such as requirement analysis, design, architecture, coding, testing, and documentation.
- Respond to and, when appropriate, resolve, or escalate incidents.
- Collaborate with the entire Wazuh organization to deliver the best solution and drive feature innovation.
- Get user input, identify user needs, requirements, and business drivers.
- Actively participate in the Wazuh community as an expert on the solution.
What you bring along
- Experience in a similar position.
- Proficient understanding of the C/C++ language.
- Knowledge of Linux and administration of Linux-based systems.
- Experience using the Windows’ API.
- Understanding of security concepts.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Highly-motivated, pro-active, and responsible.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git.
- Comfortable learning and eager to use new technology.
- Knowledge about unit testing.
- Good research and exploration skills.
- Customer-first mindset.
- 100% remote.
- Competitive salary.
- Home office budget.
- A forward-moving career path with professional growth opportunities.
- Collaboration and development with some of the leading international IT companies.
- Positive, supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Team player
- Understanding of security concepts
- Proficient understanding of the C language
- Knowledge of C++